Sunday, May 3, 2009

Conclusion on Model


Here is a screen shot/section of my model.

From the results of my first assignment I pushed myself a lot more and worked hard to produce something that I believe I am happy with.

I see how my work relates back to my quotes quite nicely. With Nobel’s lab you can definitely see the similarities and differences occurring throughout the structure. I feel like I have achieved this by using the adding and subtracting technique.

With Campbell’s lab you can see how everything works. Every space and structure has its purpose and there is a reason for it. For example the sterilization process works well. It makes sense to be cleaned before entering a lab whilst mixing and playing around with chemicals and to be sterilized again once finished. This is to prevent contamination and to improve on productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment